Last updated: 07/20/20
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you access our Site and/or Services, please be advised that we collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify You, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information may include your email address, full name, phone number, and any other identifying information which is submitted to us either via use of the Service or through the account registration process at the Site, application on the Site, or system interface.
Information collected via Technology. In an effort to improve the quality of our Services and/or enhance the User experience, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Services. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
Children’s Privacy. The Site and the Services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at support@DealCoachPro.com.
B. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
C. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By accessing and/or using our Site or Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
D. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
E. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Company and Resellers will generally communicate with its users by electronic means, such as email. You consent to receive communications via the email you have provided us and understand and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
G. GOOGLE REMARKETING
- We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Company across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network.
- AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the Company website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
- Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you
- If you do not wish to see ads from Company, you can opt out in several ways:
H. CONTACT US